Hi Janne,

I also was thinking about this issue. The only idea I've got so far is
to include on BCC a email address that will send the mail back to GAE
handler and mark a email task in datastore as executed. Of course
there should be some status change to "IS_SENDING" to wait for signal
back. The overhead can be quite significant though if you have lot's
of emails and negletable if just few.

Any other thoughts?
--
Alex