Hey,

I am trying to use JPA but I'm getting the following error when trying
to access an entity manager through the entityManagerFactory:

"Caused by: org.datanucleus.exceptions.ClassNotResolvedException:
Class "my.package.AccountsView" was not found in the CLASSPATH. Please
check your specification and your CLASSPATH."

The class not found exception happens randomly on different classes
that resides on my client packages (those are all GWT code)

I guess this is somehow is relevant to the datanucleus class enhancer,

I'm using GWT2 with the standard Eclipse plugin, running in dev mode
with AppEngine enabled,

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advanced,

Asaf.