Hi,

I ran across an odd problem while trying to transfer a project to a windows
machine.

In my project I use a session handler (http://gaeutilities.appspot.com/session)
it works fine on my mac but on windows I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "C:\Program Files
(x86)\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\ext\webapp\__init__.py", line
510, in __call__
   handler.get(*groups)
 File "C:\Development\Byggmax.Affiliate\bmaffiliate\admin.py", line 29, in get
   session = Session()
File
"C:\Development\Byggmax.Affiliate\bmaffiliate\appengine_utilities\sessions.py",
line 547, in __init__
   self.cookie.load(string_cookie)
 File "C:\Python26\lib\Cookie.py", line 628, in load
   for k, v in rawdata.items():
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'items'

Anyone familiar with the Session Handler that knows anything of this? All help
are welcome!

..fredrik

On 16 apr 2010, at 14.06, Nick Johnson (Google) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just use the regular send_mail function, and specify the address of the admin
> you want to email.
>
> -Nick Johnson
>
> On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 7:23 AM, prgmratlarge <yossiele...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to use the send_mail_to_admins function -- but don't want all
> my admins receiving the message. Just the one(s) I want.
>
> Right now, even if I specify a "to" address, it still goes to all of
> them.
>
> Any help?

> Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine Google Ireland Ltd. ::
> Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration Number: 368047
> Google Ireland Ltd. :: Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration Number:
> 368047

Fredrik Bonander
carl.fredrik.bonan...@gmail.com
+46 70 943 5441

- the infinite power of the creative mind -