Hi Nick,

I had to revert the change (a new feature that increased requests)
because users were getting "Over quota error" once a while (1 of 6
tries more or less).

That was Thursday.

My appID: paymentez

If you can search something about it maybe I could release our new
feature again before trying another solution for that feature.

Thanks again for your help.