The docs for Google Apps For Domains suggest that when you enable
Premier Edition you will get additional options for routing email.

It costs $50/user/year.  I haven't enabled it so I can't tell you if
it works.  Beware that if you switch a domain to Premier you could
have trouble getting it back to Standard Edition.

Jeff