hi.

I tried to forward an email received on a email address of my app
engine app.

I did not wanted to read the needed rfc and can't find a simple method
to do that so i attached the whole email as txt in another email.
Bad idea because my script handling the incoming email failed with:

An error occurred parsing (locally or remotely) the arguments to
mail.Send().
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/
ext/webapp/__init__.py", line 513, in __call__
    handler.post(*groups)
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/
ext/webapp/mail_handlers.py", line 58, in post
    self.receive(mail.InboundEmailMessage(self.request.body))
  File "/base/data/home/apps/soroban-exam/1-2-4.341465474984956315/
handle_admin_email.py", line 11, in receive
    attachments=[('message.txt',mail_message.original)])
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/
api/mail.py", line 270, in send_mail
    message.send(make_sync_call)
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/
api/mail.py", line 742, in send
    make_sync_call('mail', self._API_CALL, message, response)
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/
api/apiproxy_stub_map.py", line 78, in MakeSyncCall
    return apiproxy.MakeSyncCall(service, call, request, response)
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/
api/apiproxy_stub_map.py", line 278, in MakeSyncCall
    rpc.CheckSuccess()
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/
api/apiproxy_rpc.py", line 126, in CheckSuccess
    raise self.exception
ArgumentError: An error occurred parsing (locally or remotely) the
arguments to mail.Send().

And I got an http error 500
I see 4 more times of the same error in the logs.

And since this happened I disabled the incoming email address in
app.yaml (by removing the relevant lines. Is this enough ?)

But it seems app engine continue to try to deliver that mail to my app
and the email seems caught in a loop: failed to deliver the mail -
retry -...

Because I continue to see 405 error at /_ah/mail/ad...@soroban-
exam.appspotmail.com. so i don't know if there is really someone
sending me email or it's, like i think, the email caught in a loop ?

P.S: is there a simple way to forward email in python or something at
the app engine level ?