I get the following error and then the process has to be killed to
exit.  Any ideas?

[ERROR   ] [Thread-11] ExportProgressThread:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/s/Downloads/google_appengine/google/appengine/tools/
bulkloader.py", line 1442, in run
    self.PerformWork()
  File "/Users/s/Downloads/google_appengine/google/appengine/tools/
bulkloader.py", line 2210, in PerformWork
    item.key_end)
  File "/Users/s/Downloads/google_appengine/google/appengine/tools/
bulkloader.py", line 1993, in StoreKeys
    self.py_type))
AssertionError:
agh3Zi1kYWlseXJFCxInX19TdGF0X1Byb3BlcnR5VHlwZV9Qcm9wZXJ0eU5hbWVfS2luZF9fIhhCbG9iX2NvbnRlbnRfRW50aXR5U2hhcmQM
is a <class 'google.appengine.api.datastore_types.Key'>,
_ProgressDatabase expected <type 'int'>