Today's scheduled maintenance is one hour long starting at 1pm Pacific
time.  There is maintenance scheduled for next Wednesday for one hour,
also at 1pm.  I understand the need for scheduled maintenance.  My
request is that the schedule rotates the outage to different times
around the clock to be fair to all apps.  The users of my application
use it primarily from 5am pacific to 3pm pacific.  If scheduled
maintenance will commonly fall at 1pm, then I'm in trouble.  If
maintenance is one hour long, some effort should be given to
distributing these maintenances instances evenly around the 24
available hours, so they do not impact an application like mine
unfairly.  For instance, the next maintenance could be at 1am Pacific
rather than 1pm (I know it's already scheduled, this is just and
example).  The times could rotate around the clock in this way;

1pm
1am
7pm
7am