Have you tried to clear your browser cookies/cache and then log in at:
https://www.appspot.com/a/bioanalyticalcomputing.com?

Robert

On May 4, 2010, at 17:08, chris <cmfra...@bioanalyticalcomputing.com> wrote:

Hello,

Although I successfully created/uploaded/deployed my first application
yesterday, when I now try to create a new application from the "My
Applications" page (at either appengine.google.com or
appengine.google.com/a/mydomain.com), I am redirected to the "Verify
Your Account by SMS" page (https://appengine.google.com/permissions/
smssend). As I have already received my SMS, entering my country/
provider/phone number generates an error, so I can't proceed.

Also odd: although I have an application running, and another that
I've disabled (both created yesterday), the "My Application" page
states: "You have 10 applications remaining."

A possible contributing factor (?): I have two Google accounts.

I'm aware that problems similar to the one I'm experiencing have shown
up on the list a number of times, but I've yet to see an answer that
seems to resolve the issue in a general way. Please correct me if I'm
wrong here (and there is, in fact, a thread that provides a solution).
At any rate, help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google App Engine" group. To post to this group, send email to google- appeng...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-appengine+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine?hl=en .