Hello All,

I have a datastore related question. Here is the scenario:

* I am keeping a master table which has all the records and each
record has a unique id.
* For a given category (e.g.- male or female), I want to fetch N
random records from BigTable.

What are the ways to achieve this? I want true random numbers and not
in sequence. e.g. ids with 110,540,2111,6,4005,100 etc.

To make this problem a little bit more complex, I want to fetch N
random records for multiple categories. Few examples:

* Select N random records where category=male AND location=london
* Select N random records where category=female AND location=seattle
AND category=celebrity  (if the solution for this use case it complex,
then I can ignore it for the time being)

Any ideas from GAE community will be very helpful.

Thanks,
Ankur