Hi Tim

thank you very much for the link, very interesting project! just too
bad that there is no backend for the app engine datastore available
yet...

you are absolutely right, the query/fetch restrictions will probably
cause problems for items with a very large number of triples. my goal
is to find a generic solution for this problem, because i just don't
want to add additional logic for this special case.