I think this group is the best way to contact folks; many of us on
here are building or porting applications of various sizes.

I'm not sure you'll get one-on-one time with any Googlers, but they
frequently weigh in here; ask away on the forums if it's general
purpose information.

I've built a couple of apps on GAE over the past year, so if you have
some quick cloud or GAE getting-oriented questions, I'm happy to
answer a few; contact me directly if you like.

-John