Hi,

It's impossible to suggest what might be wrong without seeing the code in
question. It looks like you're probably running into problems with relative
or absolute paths, or your css file is marked as static in your app.yaml.

You should definitely upgrade your SDK - 1.3.3 is the latest version, and
1.2.7 is very much out of date.

-Nick Johnson

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 1:00 AM, allyourcode <allyourc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> \webapp\__init__.py", line 507, in __call__
>    handler.get(*groups)
>  File "C:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\ext
> \admin\__init__.py", line 737, in get
>    self.generate('datastore.html', values)
>  File "C:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\ext
> \admin\__init__.py", line 131, in generate
>    self.response.out.write(template.render(path, values,
> debug=_DEBUG))
>  File "c:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\ext
> \webapp\template.py", line 80, in render
>    t = load(template_path, debug)
>  File "c:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\ext
> \webapp\template.py", line 108, in load
>    template = django.template.loader.get_template(file_name)
>  File "<app_root>\django.zip\django\template\loader.py", line 81, in
> get_template
>  File "<app_root>\django.zip\django\template\loader.py", line 89, in
> get_template_from_string
>  File "<app_root>\django.zip\django\template\__init__.py", line 166,
> in __init__
>  File "<app_root>\django.zip\django\template\__init__.py", line 187,
> in compile_string
>  File "<app_root>\django.zip\django\template\__init__.py", line 283,
> in parse
>  File "<app_root>\django.zip\django\template\loader_tags.py", line
> 169, in do_extends
>  File "<app_root>\django.zip\django\template\__init__.py", line 283,
> in parse
>  File "<app_root>\django.zip\django\template\loader_tags.py", line
> 147, in do_block
>  File "<app_root>\django.zip\django\template\__init__.py", line 283,
> in parse
>  File "<app_root>\django.zip\django\template\loader_tags.py", line
> 187, in do_include
>  File "<app_root>\django.zip\django\template\loader_tags.py", line
> 102, in __init__
>  File "<app_root>\django.zip\django\template\loader.py", line 80, in
> get_template
>  File "<app_root>\django.zip\django\template\loader.py", line 73, in
> find_template_source
> TemplateDoesNotExist: css/datastore.css
>
> When I restart the server, visit some pages in my app in another
> window, and go back to the original window containing the script was
> trying to run in the Interactive Console, I'm able to run it
> successfully without modification (this is how I know the program is
> correct).
>
> Here are my versions:
>
> GAE SDK 1.2.7
> Django 1.0
> GAE Django Helper r95
> Python 2.5.4
> Windows XP Home Edition SP3
>
> I know there's a new version of the SDK, but when I tried upgrading,
> my app stopped working, so I reinstalled version 1.2.7, which is
> (otherwise) working fine for me.
>
> I know other people have experienced this. Has anyone found a

Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine Google Ireland Ltd. ::
Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration Number: 368047