Still, appspot is blocked at my ISP. I can get thru normally on 1 out
of 10 attempts, the other times I see the leaf at http://58.97.5.29/ict.html
or I see a TCP error from my ISP.

Unsure if other ISPs block it or not.

When attempting to access any officially blocked website like
ustream.tv we are redirected to http://58.97.5.29/www.capothai.org/
(google translate it)

Censorship in Thailand is nothing new... whichever "side" controls the
government blocks information which may be beneficial to the other
"side"..

I am unsure if its actual blockage or that someone at my ISP made a
boo boo, but i am really curious to find out if it was blocked or
not...

-Sajal