Hello,

I'm trying to generate a thumbnail for an image uploaded through a
form. I use images api provided with app engine:

images.resize(pic, width, height)

When run on a dev server, I get
            google.appengine.api.images.BadImageError exception
On the appspot, I get
            An error occurred parsing (locally or remotely) the
arguments to images.Transform(). <class
'google.appengine.runtime.apiproxy_errors.ArgumentError'>

I am positive that the original image is not null (i am able to store
it in the database and later retrieve and render it).

Any ideas?