Is db.get() faster than Model.get_by_key_name()?
Currently we are using Model.get_by_key_name for querying over a
Model. Sometimes it takes unacceptable time, but mostly it is good
enough. The Model has fewer than four attributes, all text. There is a
lot of data that is stored using this model and it is being read too
often (more than 15 ~20 reqs per second), However the write rate is
quite less ( less than 1 req per second).
Current steps :-
1. We create the keyname (One string addition operation)
2. We use Model.get_by_key_name

Proposed steps :-
1. We create the keyname (One string addition)
2. We get the key from that keyname and the Model class, using
Key.from_path()
3. We use db.get() and fetch the result.

Correct me if i am wrong, but I think internally it goes via db.get()
only and Model.get_by_key_name is an abstraction for that. So using
db.get() will be faster and cheaper than Model.get_by_key_name.