Hello,

What are the various options available for transferring large amount of data
out of AppEngine?  I tried SDC but I got 'The request to API call
urlfetch.Fetch() was too large' message.  I guess, FTP wouldn't work because
some of the classes under java.net.* package are black-listed.

Here's the use case... when user uploads a file I want to transfer the file
out of AppEngine to some other machine (outside Appengine).

What are the available options?  Please let me know.  Thanks.