Today, May 11th there was a spike in latency on the
Datastore (according to
http://code.google.com/status/appengine/detail/datastore/2010/05/11#ae-trust-detail-datastore-get-latency).

The note attached to this spike (B) says that "Investigation Complete
- Issue
Resolved - We have determined that this spike did not affect the
performance or
uptime of applications. If you feel we have incorrectly diagnosed
this
issue please inform us by posting in our developer forum."

I am here writing to say that it did (like previous spikes). I have
rows of
errorlogs between 05-11 05:43AM and 05-11 05:54AM that indicate there
was an amount of requests dropped on my app (appid=macbay-base) as a
result of the spike mentioned.

Please look into the indicators that caused you to believe that the
spike "did not affect the performance or uptime of applications".

Thank you.