Greetings.

I had encounter a problem fetching instances of polymodel objects. I
can't reproduce the error in my sdk and only appears in high load
scenarios, look the traceback:

  File
"/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/db/__init__.py",
line 1028, in get_by_key_name
    return get(keys[0], rpc=rpc)
  File
"/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/db/__init__.py",
line 1255, in get
    model = cls1.from_entity(entity)
  File
"/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/db/polymodel.py",
line 310, in from_entity
    raise db.KindError('No implementation for class \'%s\'' % key)
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting

I search for it and found that is in the bug list since september
2009: http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=2053

How can i deal with it?

I found this
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-python/browse_thread/thread/065502d25c553891
but it doesn't helps in how deal with this error.

Best Regards.

--
Jorge Eduardo Cardona
jorgeecard...@gmail.com