The deal is that I am using GAE for a mobile app and the geocoding
request run from a later-time task if and only if the given city is
not already in store (can't delegate the IP).

At first I thought that the premier edition will be an over kill.
Because the geocoder daily requests function will scale down fast
enough...
However It sounds bad and not pro, if I share my quota with others
apps, and I don't know the numbers !

Can a google representative confirm this ?!

Thanks for the info nickmilon and by the way, your project is
amazing !

Zarko