Hello,
I'm new in app engine. I wrote my first simple application
(www.wojciechowscy.waw.pl). It's work, but my the biggest problem is
how to search BigTable using id on this table. I can perform query
like:
String query = "select from " + MyClass.class.getName()+" where
someFiled=='lookingValue'";
It works and is more natural for me, because generally I'm database
programmer.

But problem is when i am going to get specify record from BigTable by
his id. Question like:
String query = "select from " + MyClass.class.getName()+" where
id=='+idString+'";
and other similar construction doesn't work.
I know that i should use parameter queries but in first set i would
like to resolve problem with query with id.

Regards
sw