I see auto run tasks all the time in my dev environment. I thought the docs
just were not up to date. I'm using the latest eclipse plugin.

On May 22, 2010 12:42 PM, "Ryan Weber" <ryan.we...@gmail.com> wrote:

Strange, because that's not what is happening for me. I have to still
manually run them. Can anyone think of any reason why mine would still be
manual? When I saw all the features of the 1.3.4 release, I was most looking
forward to the auto-run of tasks, so I wouldn't have to click "run" every
time, but alas, no luck yet...