Greetings!

I need some insight on setting up an ldap pool for my local google app
server. Here's what I'm doing...

I'm running Google App Engine 1.3.3.1 from Ecplise. I've got a GWT
project that needs to authenticate against ldap. I'll eventually
deploy my app on a tomcat server that we host. We can set up an ldap
connection pool just fine on tomcat, but I can't find a whole lot on
setting one up for google app engine.

There should be some way to configure an xml file to do this. Does
anyone know how? Is there some good documentation out there to help
with this? If not, I may have to try and develop our GWT apps from
tomcat instead.

Thanks all for your help!
Ben