It would be nice if one could pay a fee to have additional apps added
on to one's main account.  I have not seen that option and others have
recommended just opening another account under another name to get 10
more.

Then again, if you are doing the apps for a client, then going the
Google App + App Engine would be the way to go, as it does not eat
into your app allowance.  With the GAE for Business announced this
last week, it should be even easier.

GAE team: If we can have over the quota paid, should we not have over
the 10 app limit payment scheme?

smiles, jen ;o)