We're going the wrong direction, with regard to available information,
query latency graph is now broken again today.

Going back in time, the only day that has a functioning query latency
graph in the last 10 (!) is May 26th.

http://code.google.com/status/appengine/detail/datastore/2010/05/26#ae-trust-detail-datastore-query-latency

-C