On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 4:08 PM, gwstuff <gwsa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are logs currently counted towards an App's quota? If so, is there any
> way to delete old log messages?

No. There's a fixed amount of space set up for each app's logs at different
log levels, and they act as a circular buffer, evicting old records when
space is exhausted.

> I'm trying to understand the storage behavior of my app:
>
> Last updated    Total number of entities        Size of all entities
> 0:38:35 ago     122,918 41 MBytes
>
> However, under quotas:
>
> Total Stored Data                23%     0.23 of 1.00 GBytes

This is because the size of indexes aren't included in the datastore stats.

-Nick Johnson

Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine Google Ireland Ltd. ::
Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration Number: 368047