Yes! A lot! Further someone with admin rights over this group has
removed several threads regarding these issues. Do you want us to
report them or not?

You can look at any random app with 10k dynamic-page visitors or more
per day and you'll find a lot of dropped requests. Some of them go to
the logs, others do not and simply serve the famous 500-error page
without us admins/developers having any chance of knowing what is
wrong or even realizing that there is an issue (before users start
emailing us with screendumps og 500-pages that do not correspond with
any log-entry).

Further, just have a look at the System Status graphs (those that are
still working) - most of the datastore query graphs are red, and have
been red for more than three days... Please do not say that you are
not aware of this...