Hi

We have been trying to deploy a major revision of one of our apps.

Under the specific version 2-0-0.latest...  all the new css/js and
static images are available.

When we make the new version default, the css, js and static files are
accessible via <appid>.appspot.com

However when accessing the same site via the google apps domain
mapping we are still
getting the old versions css, js and static images.

I have tried removing the apps domain mapping and re-adding it with no
affect.

We have had to revert to the earlier version as all access to the site
is via the apps domain and
its not working with the latest version missing the new css/js.

has anyone got any ideas on how we can address this.

I know absolutely that the problem is not a browser cache, as I have
been checking the css files via wget.

Thanks for any help

regards

Tim