Hi,

I use Google Apps at work and at home.  I've already verified my
account for using Google App Engine for my home domain, but when
attempting to verify for my work domain, I am given the following
error message:

"The phone number has been sent too many messages or has already been
used to confirm an account"

I don't have a separate mobile number for work, so it would appear I
am unable to use Google App Engine for work purposes.  Can this be
addressed please?

Dave Grant