I keep getting the usual log message of:

"This request caused a new process to be started for your application,
and thus caused your application code to be loaded for the first
time."

Looking through my app logs i'm seeing this message multiple times
within ONE minute.  I can understand if the site is idle for more than
5 minutes or so.  But this is happening way too often, even when i'm
getting a good amount of traffic.  Am I doing something wrong here?
Is there a way around this?  I was going to just write a task queue
that pings via RPC every minute or so but read this is a no, no.
Understandable.  Can we get some sort of workaround or solution to
this problem.  I would pay extra for my app to just be left on all of
the time.

Thanks,
Brandon
www.skatenav.com