Hello,
I'm currently facing an unattended behavior when using openID to
authenticate for an admin page.

My app uses openID to authenticate users: requests are correctly
redirected to _ah/login_required for requests on regular app address,
and I use a servlet to show a custom login page.

If I try to access an admin page (i.e. a page under security
constraint with  <role-name>admin</role-name> ), I'm not redirected to
my login page but I get an authomatic redirect to Google Accounts
login page.

This prevents me from accessing my admin pages both with a direct link
and from App Engine admin console, since my administrator account is a
Google Apps account and I have no choice to login with that if my
login servlet is bypassed. Accessing pages with a direct link when I'm
already logged in works, but App Engine console still redirects to
Google Accounts.

Searching documentation did not give pointers, neither did searching
issues and this group for "openid admin".
Thanks for clarification

Regards
Lorenzo