Hello,
I have attemped to create a new app, and am wedged in the sms
verification process. I have an account through AT&T, and have
confirmed that I can receive sms messages, but I haven't gotten the
verification from appengine. I have filled out the sms waitlist and am
waiting. Would someone with some inside knowlege comment on the
expected wait time for this manual process? Also, in addition to
creating apps using my personal gmail account, I have an apps domain
that I would also like to create appengine apps for. Since you can
only use one number to verify, (and even this one doesn't seem to be
working!), how would I verify the second apps domain account for
appengine?

I realize this product is tagged as being in "beta", but I *really*
hope you guys aren't going to stick with the sms verification process
for the final version of the application. It is a terrible user
experience when things go wrong, and it seems like it goes wrong
fairly often. Users have know idea what is going on, where they are in
the process, etc..

Anyhow, I hope this post reaches a human somewhere in the gigantic
googleplex, and that they can help me get started with google app
engine.

Thanks,
Joel Boehland