Yes, that is what I thought. So I've remodeled the datastore schema
and do not get any collisions any more when executing my concurrent
tasks (using sharded counters etc.).
But still it takes ~5-10 minutes to execute ~1000 tasks.
Is there anything I can do? I've seen some notes about "qps" in the
upcoming preview version, but no idea what this is and if it will help
me.