We have developed a application as a Google App, which does call backs
into our corporate domain for sending updates to the backend systems
using HTTP. Of course the corporate network is firework protected and
we have set rules to allow trafic based on the IP address ranges which
were used then.

A couple of weeks ago traffic failed, which was caused by the HTTP
requests coming from a different IP address range. The range was added
also to the firewall rules. Last week it happened again.

So my questions are:
- What are now the IP address ranges used GAE for outgoing HTTP
transfic?
- Is there a webpage listing them and which is kept up to date?

Regards,

Erwin