When I get emails from the App Engine team, such as one today titled
"Notification: Upcoming scheduled maintenance periods July 7th, 2010
and July 14th, 2010", it goes into my spam folder, and is marked with
the phishing notice:

Warning: This message may not be from the alleged person or
organisation. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the
sender with any personal information.  Learn more

This seems to happen a lot. I'll keep marking as "not phishing", but I
suspect there is probably something amiss at your end for this to be
happening :-)