On Jun 30, 4:05 pm, ekampf <eka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a form with a several fields including one file field.
> When using regular form submit I get all the data on the server (I'm
> using django - request.POST has the data)
> When I submit through the blobstore handler when it redirects to my
> code the request.POST dictionary is empty.
>
> Any idea what Im doing wrong?

Are you using Django-nonrel or still app-engine-patch? With Django-
nonrel you can use django-filetransfers:
http://www.allbuttonspressed.com/blog/django/2010/06/Uploads-to-Blobstore-and-GridFS-with-Django

If you use app-engine-patch you'll need some more work:

* dev_appserver's blobstore upload handler generates invalid line
endings in the HTTP request. Apply this fix:
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=3328

* patch Django like this:
http://bitbucket.org/wkornewald/django-nonrel/changeset/2ac5a9ffec83

* try to use/adapt BlobstoreFileUploadHandler and
BlobstoreUploadedFile from djangoappengine:
http://bitbucket.org/wkornewald/djangoappengine/src/tip/storage.py

Then, you'll be able to access uploaded files via request.FILES['<file-
field>'] as BlobstoreUploadedFile instances. These have a
blobstore_info attribute which contains a BlobInfo for the uploaded
file.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald

--
Django on App Engine, MongoDB, ...? Browser-side Python? It's open-
source: