Hey everyone. I've been working on a Flash project recently and
previously I was using PHP as the backend for it, but recently it has
started to make sense to switch over to using app engine just due to
the nature of the project.

The issue is, I'm finding resources for app engine to be few and far
between, and the tutorials really aren't that well written, being
completely honest, so I've bee fumbling around for a couple weeks and
have been making next to 0 headway.

What I'm looking for are just learning resources outside of the
tutorials up on the Google site - books, forums, classes, other
tutorials. Stuff like that that could be of use.

I'm much obliged, and thanks in advance for responses.