File a bug in the appengine-mapreduce project for best visibility. We'll
likely contribute more functionality to that library, but our priority is
working through the shuffle/reduce features and not necessarily more
InputFormats.

This is a case where I'd suggest that you scratch your own itch:
DatastoreInputFormat is open source, so you can build the feature yourself:

http://code.google.com/p/appengine-mapreduce/source/browse/trunk/java/src/com/google/appengine/tools/mapreduce/DatastoreInputFormat.java?spec=svn37&r=37

Change that to use a kindless Entity Query:

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/javadoc/com/google/appengine/api/datastore/Query.html#Query()

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 7:06 AM, Luís Marques <luismarq...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Googlers,
>
> (I didn't find a mailing list for mapreduce, so I'm posting this here.
> Is there one?)
>
> Would you please consider adding a new datastore input reader (or
> extending existing ones) to allow specifying more than one entity
> kind? Or an input reader which processes all entity kinds? (perhaps
> being intelligent enough to skip over mapreduce control entities, if
> necessary)
>
> The main use I'm thinking about is re-putting entities, to regenerate
> indexes, but there are other uses.
>
> Thanks,
> Luís

Ikai Lan