Hi,

I have an app that is set to apps domain only mode for authentication.
Now I want to send some email from that app. It is working when I use
one of the administrator accounts, but I like to set up an email alias
and I'm failing to get that working.

To complicate things a little bit more, the apps account has multiple
domains associated and I'd prefer to use one of the aliases to send
the mail from.

I tried to create Google accounts for the aliasses but I guess since
the app is set to an app domain that won't work. Signing up with an
alias doesn't work either and I rather not create an extra user if
it's not really needed.

Any suggestions how to set this up? To summerize, my domain is a.com
and that also an alias b.com. I'd like to send from emailal...@b.com.

Hugo