Hello AppEngine Gurus,

I have model which looks like this:

class Example (db.Model) :
 name = db.StringProperty()
 tags = db.StringListProperty()

I first query for a tag to get the list of entities which have them:

results = Example.all().filter("tags =", tagSearch).fetch(100)

This gives me a list of entities containing the "tagSearch" in their "tags"
list.

Here is how a sample of the result entities would look like:

entityA = [tagSearch, m, n, o, ....]

entityB = [a, b, c, tagSearch, ... ]

entityC = [a, tagSearch, a, ,a ,x ....... ....]

I want to sort all the entities in the result set based on the position of
the item tagSearch in them, in descending order.

basically - entityA, entityC, entityB

How do I do this? note I am running this on appengine ...

also assumption given than tagSearch will occur only once in any list.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Rgds,

VR