This is probably not a good idea.  What are your access pattens for this
entity?  How many accounts do you usually need to retrieve at once?  How
often is an account updated?

If you normally access just a few accounts, then you are incurring the cost
of retrieving all of them every time unnecessarily.

When you need to update an account you are incurring the cost of
deserialization/serialization for the entire list.  This will also lead to
contention when multiple users are updating their accounts.

-Chris