Pistons for python gives you a restful access to all your methods.
I personally wrote all the rest api access points myself. i like to keep it
personal without revealing my data structure.
-
Cheers,

def AlonCarmel(request)
     import simplejson as json
     contact = {}
     contant['email'] = 'a...@aloncarmel.me'
     contact['twitter'] = '@aloncarmel'
     contact['web'] = 'http://aloncarmel.me'
     contact['phone'] = '+972-54-4860380'
     return HttpResponse(json.dumps(contact))

* If you received an unsolicited email from by mistake that wasn't of your
matter please delete immediately. All E-mail sent from Alon Carmel is
copyrighted to Alon Carmel 2008. Any details revealed in e-mails sent by
Alon Carmel are owned by the Author only. Any attempt to duplicate or
imitate any of the Content is prohibited under copyright law 2008.