Hi guys,

The question I have is: If I do a query within a Python class object,
what is the easiest way to make the query results available globally
(in other class objects and template filter functions)?

I'm finding that different objects in one of my handlers are making
the same memcache calls.  Is it bad to make the
results of a memcache call a global variable so that any object can
access it? or is there an easier way to do this?

The specific example is I need to fetch the category slug given a
category name multiple times in one handler but each time i need to
fetch this info from the memcache, it's in a different object's scope,
so the values from the last query aren't in the same scope.  When i
first make the memcache call in a member function of object1, i want
to store it as a global variable so that when i need to make the same
memcache call in member function of object2, i dont have to do hit
memcache again.

Thanks!