2nd Try .... Is there someone from App Engine Team monitoring this list? :)

I want to create a commercial application which will surely pay Google a
couple of hundred $$ a month :) , so please answer my questions below. I
have till next Tuesday to get back to management with the platform choice.
If I receive no answer by then, I will have to default to Amazon AWS.

http://www.vivekramachandran.com