Hello,

I have an ad-serving application launching soon that we expect to
receive about 2 million requests/day. Each page serves a random ad,
and I log which ad was served in a Log model.

I need to get these log records back to my billing system each day for
archival, statistical and reconciliation purposes. The problem is that
I haven't come up with a good way to get this data out of AppEngine.
Even if I tried to get the data out hourly, I'd still end up with
about 85k records - with a 1000 record query limit, I'd have to
execute an offset 85 times every hour. (unless I'm missing something)

I can't see a way that the data exporter can be configured to give me
a date range; it appears to be an all-or-nothing approach. I *could*
export all the data nightly, filter out only the records in the date
range I care about, then go back to AppEngine and purge the records in
that date range. That would mean at most I'd be exporting slightly
more than one day's records.

Can anyone think of a better way to accomplish what I'm trying to do?
I'd appreciate any thoughts.