That should be fine. As long as you don't use them to circumvent quota. They
are legitimately different applications: a blogging application, a forum
app, etc.

If you're using different apps for different purposes, it's fine and we
won't shut you down. This clause of the ToS is very confusing to our
developers and every time I've responded, it's fired off a series of "what
if ... " responses. Just trust us on this, we keep this clause in for
insurance against spammers and resource dodgers.  I'll paraphrase the
Supreme Court's on the first amendment: "We'll know it when we see it".

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 10:34 PM, BLN <blockn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure. But I think you can Enable Billing. "Money" is "King" ;)
>
> I am interested in "Dedicated IP" or move my app to another server
> after Enable Billing. Because very many apps request to Twitter API
> and make GAE server slow :(
> Before, my app received a deluge of complaints about 500 status. But,
> after Twitter blocked IP address of GAE server, my app very fast
> although more than requests was in the past.
>
> On Jul 25, 6:07 pm, Matt Hill <matt2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On your ToS it says "You may not develop multiple Applications to
> > simulate or act as a single Application or otherwise access the
> > Service in a manner intended to avoid incurring fees.".
> >
> > If I wanted to have separate apps for my blog, forums etc. but host
> > them under individual sub-domains, is this acceptable or not?

Ikai Lan
Blog: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/app_engine
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/appengine