Hi Friends,
There are eight developer in my team and each one of us is using
RemoteDatastore API in order to test GAE Application but it is quite
slow. Is it possible to replicate Datastore locally like Local_DB.bin
at one local computer so that every one in my team can get connection
from it and speed up the testing process.

This is also required so that data can be shared between multiple
users simultaneously.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.