So, what I'm trying to do is to let the user select what "mode" he wants to
do something in.
If it is "online" mode, then output to screen and rendered in html.
If it is "offline" mode, then send to deferred library and have the data
written to google spreadsheets.

The problem I have is that is I use "self.response.out.write", then the
class would not be picklable for the deferred library.