Hi,

As mentioned above you need to put the Report lab module in the root
of your application, just under the folder src.

Also most of the issue mentioned in that issue tracker deals with the
issue of using ReportLab with ZipImport, please note that issue is
still not resolved. The best option right now is to use ReportLab
without zipping it.

Thanks,
Arun Shanker Prasad