We are unable to access our application from certain IPs. Our
application is an internal application that we use only from within
our organisation. Since all of our networks have public static IPs, I
expect most of the request to originate from the same set of IP
addresses. Since today morning we are not able to access our
application from some of these IPs. I am not able to see any errors in
the logs and the website is redirected to 'sorry.google.com'. Please
have a look and hoping resolve this as soon as possible.

I have also raised this as a production issue in the issue tracker;
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=3536

Screen shots also attached to the issue.